Pressure Belt Filter
Heating Furnaces / Kilns
- Heating Furnaces / Kilns List
- Drying Furnace List
- Batch Kiln
- Far Infrared Conveyer Furnace
- Other Drying Furnaces
- Roll to Roll Far-infrared Heating Furnace
- Far Infrared Heater
- Firing Kiln List
- Roller Hearth Kiln
- Pusher Kiln
- Rotary Kiln
- Batch Kiln
Search by industry or usage
- Search by industry or usage List
- Displays and lighting
- Furnace Construction Maintenance
- Mixing Technology List
SM Engineering Equipment
- SM Engineering Equipment List
Heating and Cooling Systems
- Heating and Cooling Systems List
- Saccharification system for bio-ethanol production
- Adhesive Temperature Adjusting System
- Coating Liquid Precision Temperature (viscosity) Adjusting System
- Scrambled Eggs Continuation Manufacturing System
- Condiment Miso Heat Sterilization System
- Starch Gelatinization System for Paper Manufacturing
- Flour Paste Manufacturing System
- PVA Continuous Dissolution System
- Seasoning Liquid Heating Sterilization Cooling System
- Automated Oxidized Starch Production System
- In-line Starch Saccharification System
- Water Heating System
- Mixing Systems
- Powder and Liquid Dispersion System
- Reaction System
- Consecutive Degassing Deaeration System
- Laboratory Test Systems
- Heat Exchangers
Static Mixer (SM)
- Static Mixer (SM) List
- Gas absorption(Option)
- Option Parts
- Search by industry or usage
- Cooker / Steam Mixer
- Cutting Machine (Thin Cut Master : TCM)
- Filtration Systems List
- Search lubricants
Coolant Filtration Systems
- Coolant Filtration Systems List
- Coolant Tank Unit
- Magnetic Separator
- Cyclone Separator
- Paper Filter
- Backwash Filter
- Centralized Filtration Systems
- Search filtration materials
- Filtration Related Systems
- Ceramic filter
- Technical Support
- Catalog Download
- About Our Sales Offices
The definitive concentration filtration system!
The Pressure Belt Filter performs pressure filtration using coolant pumps and by forming a cake layer in the airtight filtration chamber using an endless belt and our own custom seal mechanism (which combines an elevating beam with a flap).
This design makes high-pressure filtration possible and permits a high degree of filtration accuracy through the formation of a thick cake layer.
During the final process of the filtration cycle, a high level of desiccation is achieved by blowing air on the particles.
While the particles are discharged, the endless belt is re-washed.
This device handles batch treatment of coolant from multiple production machines. It can handle maximum filtration rates of up to 4,000 L/min (water-soluble).
High-efficiency regeneration mechanism
The filter uses our own special endless belt. Cleaning is performed while the sludge is discharged, thereby reducing the restart time.
High-precision filtration is achieved by performing efficient cake filtration with a thick cake layer that is created using pressure.
By using an endless belt, no expendable parts are discharged, and the device can be used for an extended period of time.
High sludge-desiccation functionality
After the filtration process, highly desiccated sludge can be recovered by blowing air on the sludge.
Assembled with a variety of filtration materials
By combining supplementary filtration materials (e.g. kieselguhr), even more precise filtration is possible.
|Filtration area (m2)||Maximum processing capacity (M/C feeding capacity) L/min|
|Aluminum and steel grinder||Steel grinder
volume / recycled
(4.5 – 6 kg/cm2)
|NKBF - 1||1.00||1.10||1.3×1.3×1.7||10||1.8||2||1.5||2,200|
|NSBF - 2||1.00||1.10||1.3×1.3×1.7||12||3.2||2||2.5||3,200|
|NSBF - 3||1.30||1.40||1.3×1.3×1.7||15||4.4||2||3.5||4,100|
|NSBF - 4||1.30||1.40||1.3×1.3×1.7||18||5.7||2||4.5||4,500|
|NSBF - 5||1.30||1.40||1.3×1.3×1.7||20||7.0||2||5.5||5,300|