Ceramic cores for precision casting
Ceramics & Materials
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- Electronic Ceramic Powder
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate
- Decoration Materials
- Electronic Paste (Thick Film)
- Engineering Ceramics
- Dental Materials
- Technical Support
- Technical Support List
- What is decalcomania?
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate with Precious Metal design guidance
- About Our Technology
- New Copper Conductors + Plating Substrate design guidance
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate with Copper Conductors design guidance
- Thick Film Heater design guidance
- Catalog Lineup
- Porous ceramics & catalyst carriers
- Core Material Characteristics
- ℃ MONARC Characteristics
- Catalog Download
- About Our Sales Offices
NORITAKE's ceramic cores for precision casting offer excellent stability at high temperatures. Used for manufacturing high-precision moving blades and stationary ones for gas turbines and jet engines, these ceramic cores contribute greatly to engine efficiency. They also allow assembling by jointing in manufacturing complex-shaped objects like cores for pump impellers.
NEW PRODUCT Medium-pressure Injection Molded Ceramic Cores
- Variety of Size and Shape
We have various molding methods and materials, and we can support any sizes and shapes of the products.
- Accuracy and Appearance
Our products contribute to qualiy improvement of castings due to excellent dimensional accuracy and visual appearance.
- Superior Leachability.
Steady rate of pores allows superior leachability.
Ceramic core manufacturing processes
Core material characteristics
|Material model||N-200||℃ MONARC NEW||N600||N700|
|Molding method||Pouring method||Method-pressure injection molding||High-pressure injection molding|
|Thermal expansion rate(%) at 1,000℃||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.25||0.10||0.25|
Selection is made from among the above materials on the basis of the molten metal temperature, casting materials, and shape (size) of the cast product at customer’s request.