Ceramics & Materials
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- Electronic Ceramic Powder
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate
- Decoration Materials
- Electronic Paste (Thick Film)
- Engineering Ceramics
- Dental Materials
- Technical Support
- Technical Support List
- What is decalcomania?
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate with Precious Metal design guidance
- About Our Technology
- New Copper Conductors + Plating Substrate design guidance
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate with Copper Conductors design guidance
- Thick Film Heater design guidance
- Catalog Lineup
- Porous ceramics & catalyst carriers
- Core Material Characteristics
- ℃ MONARC Characteristics
- Catalog Download
- About Our Sales Offices
The beautiful colors and vast selection of decorating pigments offered by Noritake enable rich expression on a wide variety of materials. Furthermore, in order to guarantee the safety of our products, we maintain a level of product quality that satisfies lead-release regulations, and are engaged in the development and practical use of lead-free pigments.
- High-temperature firing pigments (inglaze):FA-Series
- Aqueous pigments for sketch outlining :UG-Series (paste), U-Series (powder)
FA-Series :1,150 – 1,300°C
UG-Series :1,200 – 1,350°C
U-Series :1,200 – 1,350°C
In general, pigments can be mixed in any proportions, but you should check the suitability of your specific needs before use.
Depending on the composition and firing temperature of the material (glaze), colors may change, so we recommend that you carry out tests to check colors beforehand.