Ceramics & Materials
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- Electronic Ceramic Powder
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate
- Decoration Materials
- Electronic Paste (Thick Film)
- Engineering Ceramics
- Dental Materials
- Technical Support
- Technical Support List
- What is decalcomania?
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate with Precious Metal design guidance
- About Our Technology
- New Copper Conductors + Plating Substrate design guidance
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate with Copper Conductors design guidance
- Thick Film Heater design guidance
- Catalog Lineup
- Porous ceramics & catalyst carriers
- Core Material Characteristics
- ℃ MONARC Characteristics
- Catalog Download
- About Our Sales Offices
The N cast system is a casting system using plaster molds.
This system is recognized for a track record of reliability in molding fine ceramics, ferrites, metal powders, etc.
Structural members, Refractories, Heat treatment jigs, Inspection jigs
(1) Molds are easily manufactured at low costs and with short delivery times.
(2) Water in the mold can be controlled easily with less unevenness in casting.
(3) Allows quick molding through the use of high- (medium-) pressure casting.
(4) Releasing is easy with little deformation of cast products.
(5) Suitable for solid casting and thick-wall product casting.
(6) Free from being clogged, a mold can produce products under the same conditions until it reaches the end of its service life.
(7) Free from the necessity of drying molds, this system saves drying facilities and labor. In addition, this system is free from mold deterioration due to excessive drying and from mold damage during transportation.