Ceramics & Materials
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- Electronic Ceramic Powder
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate
- Decoration Materials
- Electronic Paste (Thick Film)
- Engineering Ceramics
- Dental Materials
- Technical Support
- Technical Support List
- What is decalcomania?
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate with Precious Metal design guidance
- About Our Technology
- New Copper Conductors + Plating Substrate design guidance
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate with Copper Conductors design guidance
- Thick Film Heater design guidance
- Catalog Lineup
- Pore size control for porous ceramic components
- Core Material Characteristics
- ℃ MONARC Characteristics
- Catalog Download
- About Our Sales Offices
At Noritake, we handle a wide range of ceramic gold-plated products, including not just gold and platinum, but bright, semi-matte (no polishing required), and matte (polishing required) as well. These products can be applied in an attractive manner and are regarded as extremely easy to use. We also offer excellent abrasion resistance and detergent resistance as well as reliable quality and gold coloration.
These products are primarily used for ceramics, providing decorative precious-metal effects using only the best decorative materials for increasing product value.
|For bone china
|For glass (soda crystal)
Firing temperatures may vary and undesirable coloration or depositions may result, depending on the composition of the unglazed ware. If that happens, show us the unglazed ware so we can test it and recommend the optimal conditions for firing it.
In order to achieve the best coloration, you should use specialized diluting solvent.