Cutting Tip Outer Edge Grinding Resin Wheel "i-Surface"
Grinding and Polishing Tools
- Grinding Wheels List
- Ceramic Grain CX Wheel
- Vitrified-bonded Wheel for Gear Grinding "Gear Ace"
- New Super-finishing Wheel "Keen Stone"
- Vitrified-Bonded Wheel for Precision Grinding "LIFE KING"
- New Mirror Grinding Super-finishing Wheel "Mr. Neo Lapper"
- Billet and Slab Grinding 3Z Wheel
- High-Accuracy Resinoid Wheel "Flatdy"
- High-performance Resinoid Needle-grinding Wheel B88 Series
- High-performance Resinoid Roll Grinding Wheel
- CBN Wheels List
- Crank Shaft Grinding CBN Wheel "Σ Wheel"
- New Porous CBN "FP Wheel"
- Multi-pore General-use CBN Wheel "KP-MEMOX"
- High-precision Flat Lapping CBN Wheel
- Super Long Life Vit-CBN Wheel "MEGA-LIFE WHEEL"
- Mirror-finish CBN Wheel
- Vitrified-bond CBN "Muscle Wheel"
- Centerless Vitrified-bond CBN/Diamond Wheel "Seamless Centerless Wheel"
- Internal Grinding CBN Wheel "XAP Wheel"
- Diamond Tools List
- Beveling Wheel for Wafer
- Metal Wheel for Super-Hard Main Groove Grinding "Dress-less Metal (MDL)"
- Fixed Diamond Lapping Manufacture Metal Wheel
- Grain Single-layered Metal Bonded CBN Wheel "CBN Grit Ace"
- Honing Wheel Applicable to Water Soluble Coolant
- Grinding Wheel for Super-Hard Drill and Endmill Grinding "i-Flute"
- Cutting Tip Outer Edge Grinding Resin Wheel "i-Surface"
- Resin Bond Wheel for High Quality Profile Grinding "Keep Bright"
- Metal Bond Wheel for High Accuracy Profile Grinding "Keep Edge"
- General-use Multi-pore Diamond Grinding Wheel "SD MEMOX"
- Poreless Vitrified Diamond PCD Grinding Wheel "Smooth Fine"
- Surface Grinding Wheel for Solar Cell Silicon Ingots
- Porous Vitrified-bonded Diamond Wheel "VDH Wheel"
- Vitrified-bond Wheel for Cutting Tip Outer Edge Grinding "VTS Wheel"
- Mirror Finish Resinoid Wheel "Shine-G"
- Diamond Band Saw
- Diamond Wire(Rejin bond,Electroplated)
- ID Blade
- OD Blade
- Forming Dresser
- Grit Dresser
- LL Dressers
- Rotary Dresser
- Coated Abrasive
- Related Products
- NORITAKE TECHNICAL JOURNAL of Grinding & Polishing Technical Information
- Technical Support
- Catalog Download
- About Our Sales Offices
Grinding the outer edge of replaceable blade tips requires a higher level of precision and machining performance. However, since this process greatly impacts the grain, normal resin is unable to retain its grain, and sharpness becomes a problem.
i-Surface has improved grain retention, enabling improved sharpening and dressing intervals.
With its high grain retention, the grinding wheel retains cutting performance and wear is greatly reduced, enabling high-performance machining and longer adjustment intervals.
In addition, the i-Surface can have a finer grain than standard resins under the same conditions, resulting in less chipping and making it effective for use with materials that chip easily.
- Grinding the outer edge of cutting tips for ceramics
|Machine||Outer edge grinding machine|
|Wheel (grit size)||Standard resin SDC325
|Workpiece||Grinding tip: cermet|
|Chipping||0.02mm or less|