Grinding and Polishing Tools
- Grinding Wheels List
- Ceramic Grain CX Wheel
- Vitrified-bonded Wheel for Gear Grinding "Gear Ace"
- New Super-finishing Wheel "Keen Stone"
- Vitrified-Bonded Wheel for Precision Grinding "LIFE KING"
- New Mirror Grinding Super-finishing Wheel "Mr. Neo Lapper"
- Rubber Grinding VRG Wheel
- Billet and Slab Grinding 3Z Wheel
- Centerless Grinding Epoxy Control Wheels
- High-Accuracy Resinoid Wheel "Flatdy"
- High-performance Resinoid Needle-grinding Wheel B88 Series
- High-performance Resinoid Roll Grinding Wheel
- CBN Wheels List
- Crank Shaft Grinding CBN Wheel "Σ Wheel"
- New Porous CBN "FP Wheel"
- Multi-pore General-use CBN Wheel "KP-MEMOX"
- High-precision Flat Lapping CBN Wheel
- Super Long Life Vit-CBN Wheel "MEGA-LIFE WHEEL"
- Mirror-finish CBN Wheel
- Vitrified-bond CBN "Muscle Wheel"
- Centerless Vitrified-bond CBN/Diamond Wheel "Seamless Centerless Wheel"
- Internal Grinding CBN Wheel "XAP Wheel"
- Diamond Tools List
- Beveling Wheel for Wafer
- Metal Wheel for Super-Hard Main Groove Grinding "Dress-less Metal (MDL)"
- Fixed Diamond Lapping Manufacture Metal Wheel
- Grain Single-layered Metal Bonded CBN Wheel "CBN Grit Ace"
- Honing Wheel Applicable to Water Soluble Coolant
- Grinding Wheel for Super-Hard Drill and Endmill Grinding "i-Flute"
- Cutting Tip Outer Edge Grinding Resin Wheel "i-Surface"
- Resin Bond Wheel for High Quality Profile Grinding "Keep Bright"
- Metal Bond Wheel for High Accuracy Profile Grinding "Keep Edge"
- General-use Multi-pore Diamond Grinding Wheel "SD MEMOX"
- Poreless Vitrified Diamond PCD Grinding Wheel "Smooth Fine"
- Surface Grinding Wheel for Solar Cell Silicon Ingots
- Porous Vitrified-bonded Diamond Wheel "VDH Wheel"
- Vitrified-bond Wheel for Cutting Tip Outer Edge Grinding "VTS Wheel"
- Mirror Finish Resinoid Wheel "Shine-G"
- Diamond Band Saw
- Diamond Wire(Rejin bond,Electroplated)
- ID Blade
- OD Blade
- Forming Dresser
- Grit Dresser
- LL Dressers
- Rotary Dresser
- Coated Abrasive
- Related Products
- NORITAKE TECHNICAL JOURNAL of Grinding & Polishing Technical Information
- Technical Support
- Catalog Download
- List of Catalog Download
- Grinding & Polishing Technical Information "NORITAKE TECHNICAL JOURNAL"
- About Our Sales Offices
LL Rotary Dressers
LL Rotary Dressers use prism-shaped synthetic diamonds that are sintered and aligned around the circumference. This type of rotary dresser uses a traverse dressing method which offers extremely high repeatability.
- A breakthrough in dressing consistency
The prism-shaped diamonds are arranged in the direction of greatest abrasion resistance, minimizing inconsistencies in the abrasion edge surface and producing more even, consistent dressing.
- Makes high-grade workpieces possible
Improved wheel forming accuracy produces extremely fine dimensional precision, surface roughness and roundness.
- Lower grinding costs
Prism-shaped synthetic diamonds have a longer life than natural diamonds, reducing grinding costs.
Vitrified CBN wheels for internal grinding, angular grinding, cylindrical grinding, centerless grinding, surface grinding, etc.
LL Blade And Form Dressers
Multiple long prism-shaped synthetic diamonds are arranged in the direction of greatest abrasion resistance, minimizing inconsistencies in the contact surface of these dressers and producing an even and consistent dressing result.
In contrast to natural diamonds, the abrasive orientation and diamond shape are uniform, leading to a reduction in tool costs. Using an LL dresse blade and form in place of a forming dresser can result in particularly significant cost reductions.
Angular grinding, centerless step grinding, cylindrical step grinding, etc.
Be sure to install the dresser so it is not sitting at an angle in relation to the direction of wheel rotation.
LL Single-point Dressers
Embedding single prism-shaped synthetic diamonds eliminates inconsistencies in the dresser contact surface and makes repair unnecessary.
With consistent dressing performance you can expect improved product quality, consistency, work performance and reduced tool costs.
From large-volume coarse grinding to highly precise grinding, matching the size of the diamond to the application enables these dressers to be used with a wide range of grinding types including cylindrical grinding, surface grinding, internal grinding, centerless grinding and tool grinding.
Install the dresser so that the nose’s direction of movement is toward the center of the wheel, and so the installation angle does not change even if the wheel diameter is small.
LL Point Dressers
These dressers, equipped with prism-shaped synthetic diamonds, are called cone point dressers when the nose is conical and pyramid point dressers when the nose is a square pyramid. They share the same features as the LL single-point dressers.
The nose point is centered in the middle of the shank, so even if the dresser is replaced, the contact position does not change, improving accuracy. They can be manufactured with any nose angle, assisting you in achieving a consistent dressing surface.
Used when dressing for high-precision internal grinding and form grinding.
- Due to the extremely sharp nose, only use to dress with a cutting depth of 10 µm or less.
- The angle must be set based on the workpiece, wheel shape and dresser movement.
- Rotating the shank during use allows for continuous use over for long periods of time.
For pyramid point dressers, rotate 90º to match the ridge line when using.