Ceramic Grain CX Wheel
Grinding and Polishing Tools
- Grinding Wheels List
- Ceramic Grain CX Wheel
- Vitrified-bonded Wheel for Gear Grinding "Gear Ace"
- New Super-finishing Wheel "Keen Stone"
- Vitrified-Bonded Wheel for Precision Grinding "LIFE KING"
- New Mirror Grinding Super-finishing Wheel "Mr. Neo Lapper"
- Billet and Slab Grinding 3Z Wheel
- High-Accuracy Resinoid Wheel "Flatdy"
- High-performance Resinoid Needle-grinding Wheel B88 Series
- High-performance Resinoid Roll Grinding Wheel
- CBN Wheels List
- Crank Shaft Grinding CBN Wheel "Σ Wheel"
- New Porous CBN "FP Wheel"
- Multi-pore General-use CBN Wheel "KP-MEMOX"
- High-precision Flat Lapping CBN Wheel
- Super Long Life Vit-CBN Wheel "MEGA-LIFE WHEEL"
- Mirror-finish CBN Wheel
- Vitrified-bond CBN "Muscle Wheel"
- Centerless Vitrified-bond CBN/Diamond Wheel "Seamless Centerless Wheel"
- Internal Grinding CBN Wheel "XAP Wheel"
- Diamond Tools List
- Beveling Wheel for Wafer
- Metal Wheel for Super-Hard Main Groove Grinding "Dress-less Metal (MDL)"
- Fixed Diamond Lapping Manufacture Metal Wheel
- Grain Single-layered Metal Bonded CBN Wheel "CBN Grit Ace"
- Honing Wheel Applicable to Water Soluble Coolant
- Grinding Wheel for Super-Hard Drill and Endmill Grinding "i-Flute"
- Cutting Tip Outer Edge Grinding Resin Wheel "i-Surface"
- Resin Bond Wheel for High Quality Profile Grinding "Keep Bright"
- Metal Bond Wheel for High Accuracy Profile Grinding "Keep Edge"
- General-use Multi-pore Diamond Grinding Wheel "SD MEMOX"
- Poreless Vitrified Diamond PCD Grinding Wheel "Smooth Fine"
- Surface Grinding Wheel for Solar Cell Silicon Ingots
- Porous Vitrified-bonded Diamond Wheel "VDH Wheel"
- Vitrified-bond Wheel for Cutting Tip Outer Edge Grinding "VTS Wheel"
- Mirror Finish Resinoid Wheel "Shine-G"
- Diamond Band Saw
- Diamond Wire(Rejin bond,Electroplated)
- ID Blade
- OD Blade
- Forming Dresser
- Grit Dresser
- LL Dressers
- Rotary Dresser
- Coated Abrasive
- Related Products
- NORITAKE TECHNICAL JOURNAL of Grinding & Polishing Technical Information
- Technical Support
- Catalog Download
- About Our Sales Offices
The CX wheel’s most significant characteristics are its minute self-sharpening blades, created through microfracturing of the grain grinding surface, and its new bonding system, which takes advantage of the minuteness of the grain. The grain exhibits low breakability due to its high hardness and durability, and is ideal for grinding hard steel.
Three types are available: CXY wheels, CX wheels and CXZ wheels.
With a grain that is sharp and tough, these wheels can be used to grind hard steel.
The CX wheel achieves high-efficiency grinding at deep cutting depths as well as long dressing intervals.
- Continuous good cutting performance.
- Few grinding burnings.
- Minimal reductions in workpiece hardness.
- No major grain breakage.
- Low-noise grinding.
- Stable surface finish.
- Good shape retention.
- Good user experience.
- High-efficiency grinding possible.
- Consistently high precision and quality.
- Low chip adhesion.
- High quality grinding.
The same dressers used with conventional wheels can be used with these ones, making it possible to obtain consistent grinding performance right from the start.
However, using a Noritake LL dresser is recommended as the superior grain can cause quite a bit of dresser wear.
- Dress cut depth and total dress volume can be minimized.
- Minimal dress rotation counts results in good productivity.
Horizontal surface grind for SKH
|Grinding wheel||CXY60G+12V104P 510×50×127|
|Dresser||LL single-point dresser|
|Coolant||Noritake Cool SE-02|
|Dress cut depth||Half the amount of standard wheels|