Grinding and Polishing Tools
- Grinding Wheels List
- Ceramic Grain CX Wheel
- Vitrified-bonded Wheel for Gear Grinding "Gear Ace"
- New Super-finishing Wheel "Keen Stone"
- Vitrified-Bonded Wheel for Precision Grinding "LIFE KING"
- New Mirror Grinding Super-finishing Wheel "Mr. Neo Lapper"
- Rubber Grinding VRG Wheel
- Billet and Slab Grinding 3Z Wheel
- Centerless Grinding Epoxy Control Wheels
- High-Accuracy Resinoid Wheel "Flatdy"
- High-performance Resinoid Needle-grinding Wheel B88 Series
- High-performance Resinoid Roll Grinding Wheel
- Mirror Finish Resinoid Wheel "Shine-G"
- CBN Wheels List
- Crank Shaft Grinding CBN Wheel "Σ Wheel"
- New Porous CBN "FP Wheel"
- Multi-pore General-use CBN Wheel "KP-MEMOX"
- High-precision Flat Lapping CBN Wheel
- Super Long Life Vit-CBN Wheel "MEGA-LIFE WHEEL"
- Mirror-finish CBN Wheel
- Vitrified-bond CBN "Muscle Wheel"
- Centerless Vitrified-bond CBN/Diamond Wheel "Seamless Centerless Wheel"
- Internal Grinding CBN Wheel "XAP Wheel"
- Diamond Tools List
- Beveling Wheel for Wafer
- Metal Wheel for Super-Hard Main Groove Grinding "Dress-less Metal (MDL)"
- Fixed Diamond Lapping Manufacture Metal Wheel
- Grain Single-layered Metal Bonded CBN Wheel "CBN Grit Ace"
- Honing Wheel Applicable to Water Soluble Coolant
- Grinding Wheel for Super-Hard Drill and Endmill Grinding "i-Flute"
- Cutting Tip Outer Edge Grinding Resin Wheel "i-Surface"
- Resin Bond Wheel for High Quality Profile Grinding "Keep Bright"
- Metal Bond Wheel for High Accuracy Profile Grinding "Keep Edge"
- General-use Multi-pore Diamond Grinding Wheel "SD MEMOX"
- Poreless Vitrified Diamond PCD Grinding Wheel "Smooth Fine"
- Surface Grinding Wheel for Solar Cell Silicon Ingots
- Porous Vitrified-bonded Diamond Wheel "VDH Wheel"
- Vitrified-bond Wheel for Cutting Tip Outer Edge Grinding "VTS Wheel"
- Diamond Band Saw
- Diamond Wire(Rejin bond,Electroplated)
- ID Blade
- OD Blade
- Forming Dresser
- Grit Dresser
- LL Dressers
- Rotary Dresser
- Coated Abrasive
- Related Products
- NORITAKE TECHNICAL JOURNAL of Grinding & Polishing Technical Information
- Technical Support
- Catalog Download
- About Our Sales Offices
LL Rotary Dresser
Noritake’s LL Rotary Dresser consists of a rectangular artificial diamonds arranged and sintered in a cylindrical shape, making this a traverse rotary dresser with unusually high dressing frequency reproducibility.
- Revolutionary dressing consistency:
The rectangular shape of the diamonds is good for wear tolerance, making consistent dressing possible with minimal variation due to edge wear.
- Higher-quality machined goods:
Thanks to improved precision in shaping wheels, superior dimension accuracy, surface roughness and roundness can be obtained.
- Lower grinding costs:
Rectangular diamonds provide superior longevity to natural diamonds, making it possible to reduce grinding costs.
Used for inner-surface grinders with vitrified CBN wheels, angular grinders, cylindrical grinders, centerless grinders and surface grinders.
Metal-Bond Rotary Dressers and Scroll Dressers
These rotary dressers are designed with multiple layers and diamonds fixed with a metallic bonding material. Scroll dressers in particular have diamonds arranged in a spiral shape on the inner layer, allowing the grain to be consistently dressed particle by particle. These dressers are ideal for work that prioritizes dresser wear.
Used for cam and crankshaft grinders with vitrified CBN wheels, as well as centerless grinders.
Electroformed Rotary Dressers
These rotary dressers are characterized by multiple thin grain layers, with diamonds embedded via electroforming. Diamond layers that are thinner than those of standard dressers as well as superior grain density offer lower dressing resistance and are ideal for narrow-axle grinding wheels and fine-grained grinding wheels.
Mainly used for inner-surface grinders with vitrified CBN wheels.