Grinding and Polishing Tools
- Grinding Wheels List
- Ceramic Grain CX Wheel
- Vitrified-bonded Wheel for Gear Grinding "Gear Ace"
- New Super-finishing Wheel "Keen Stone"
- Vitrified-Bonded Wheel for Precision Grinding "LIFE KING"
- New Mirror Grinding Super-finishing Wheel "Mr. Neo Lapper"
- Rubber Grinding VRG Wheel
- Billet and Slab Grinding 3Z Wheel
- Centerless Grinding Epoxy Control Wheels
- High-Accuracy Resinoid Wheel "Flatdy"
- High-performance Resinoid Needle-grinding Wheel B88 Series
- High-performance Resinoid Roll Grinding Wheel
- Mirror Finish Resinoid Wheel "Shine-G"
- CBN Wheels List
- Crank Shaft Grinding CBN Wheel "Σ Wheel"
- New Porous CBN "FP Wheel"
- Multi-pore General-use CBN Wheel "KP-MEMOX"
- High-precision Flat Lapping CBN Wheel
- Super Long Life Vit-CBN Wheel "MEGA-LIFE WHEEL"
- Mirror-finish CBN Wheel
- Vitrified-bond CBN "Muscle Wheel"
- Centerless Vitrified-bond CBN/Diamond Wheel "Seamless Centerless Wheel"
- Internal Grinding CBN Wheel "XAP Wheel"
- Diamond Tools List
- Beveling Wheel for Wafer
- Metal Wheel for Super-Hard Main Groove Grinding "Dress-less Metal (MDL)"
- Fixed Diamond Lapping Manufacture Metal Wheel
- Grain Single-layered Metal Bonded CBN Wheel "CBN Grit Ace"
- Honing Wheel Applicable to Water Soluble Coolant
- Grinding Wheel for Super-Hard Drill and Endmill Grinding "i-Flute"
- Cutting Tip Outer Edge Grinding Resin Wheel "i-Surface"
- Resin Bond Wheel for High Quality Profile Grinding "Keep Bright"
- Metal Bond Wheel for High Accuracy Profile Grinding "Keep Edge"
- General-use Multi-pore Diamond Grinding Wheel "SD MEMOX"
- Poreless Vitrified Diamond PCD Grinding Wheel "Smooth Fine"
- Surface Grinding Wheel for Solar Cell Silicon Ingots
- Porous Vitrified-bonded Diamond Wheel "VDH Wheel"
- Vitrified-bond Wheel for Cutting Tip Outer Edge Grinding "VTS Wheel"
- Diamond Band Saw
- Diamond Wire(Rejin bond,Electroplated)
- ID Blade
- OD Blade
- Forming Dresser
- Grit Dresser
- LL Dressers
- Rotary Dresser
- Coated Abrasive
- Related Products
- NORITAKE TECHNICAL JOURNAL of Grinding & Polishing Technical Information
- Technical Support
- Catalog Download
- About Our Sales Offices
Also called a wedge-shaped dresser due to its wedged-shaped tip, a forming dresser can grind both sides in a wedge or rounded shape as well as both edge surfaces. The wedge is normally 1.5 – 2 mm in width and can be adjusted according to the specifics of a job. The diamonds used are chosen according to much more stringent requirements than those of an ordinary dresser.
Dressing wheels including those for angular grinders, diamond form grinders, stepped cylindrical grinders and screw grinders.
- Use a dresser shape that meets your job requirements and wheel shape. If used with an unsuitable diamond angle or round shape, you will be unable to achieve the proper wheel shape.
- Be sure to attach the dresser to the dresser jig correctly. Forming dressers differ from single-point dressers, and the dresser feed direction changes, so incorrect attachment is liable to break the diamond. In particular, a rounded diamond ridgeline requires the wheel spin direction to be parallel.
- Use the dresser to produce a clearance angle of 10° – 15° to the wheel.