Grinding and Polishing Tools
- Grinding Wheels List
- Ceramic Grain CX Wheel
- Vitrified-bonded Wheel for Gear Grinding "Gear Ace"
- New Super-finishing Wheel "Keen Stone"
- Vitrified-Bonded Wheel for Precision Grinding "LIFE KING"
- New Mirror Grinding Super-finishing Wheel "Mr. Neo Lapper"
- Billet and Slab Grinding 3Z Wheel
- High-Accuracy Resinoid Wheel "Flatdy"
- High-performance Resinoid Needle-grinding Wheel B88 Series
- High-performance Resinoid Roll Grinding Wheel
- CBN Wheels List
- Crank Shaft Grinding CBN Wheel "Σ Wheel"
- New Porous CBN "FP Wheel"
- Multi-pore General-use CBN Wheel "KP-MEMOX"
- High-precision Flat Lapping CBN Wheel
- Super Long Life Vit-CBN Wheel "MEGA-LIFE WHEEL"
- Mirror-finish CBN Wheel
- Vitrified-bond CBN "Muscle Wheel"
- Centerless Vitrified-bond CBN/Diamond Wheel "Seamless Centerless Wheel"
- Internal Grinding CBN Wheel "XAP Wheel"
- Diamond Tools List
- Beveling Wheel for Wafer
- Metal Wheel for Super-Hard Main Groove Grinding "Dress-less Metal (MDL)"
- Fixed Diamond Lapping Manufacture Metal Wheel
- Grain Single-layered Metal Bonded CBN Wheel "CBN Grit Ace"
- Honing Wheel Applicable to Water Soluble Coolant
- Grinding Wheel for Super-Hard Drill and Endmill Grinding "i-Flute"
- Cutting Tip Outer Edge Grinding Resin Wheel "i-Surface"
- Resin Bond Wheel for High Quality Profile Grinding "Keep Bright"
- Metal Bond Wheel for High Accuracy Profile Grinding "Keep Edge"
- General-use Multi-pore Diamond Grinding Wheel "SD MEMOX"
- Poreless Vitrified Diamond PCD Grinding Wheel "Smooth Fine"
- Surface Grinding Wheel for Solar Cell Silicon Ingots
- Porous Vitrified-bonded Diamond Wheel "VDH Wheel"
- Vitrified-bond Wheel for Cutting Tip Outer Edge Grinding "VTS Wheel"
- Mirror Finish Resinoid Wheel "Shine-G"
- Diamond Band Saw
- Diamond Wire(Rejin bond,Electroplated)
- ID Blade
- OD Blade
- Forming Dresser
- Grit Dresser
- LL Dressers
- Rotary Dresser
- Coated Abrasive
- Related Products
- NORITAKE TECHNICAL JOURNAL of Grinding & Polishing Technical Information
- Technical Support
- Catalog Download
- About Our Sales Offices
Used along with many diamond grains so the force while dressing a grinder with diamond particles is evenly distributed and dresser wear is reduced. This enables reliable dressing and a long life. The dresser feed speed can be increased to 2 to 4 times the speed of a single-point dresser, enabling shorter dressing times.
A grit dresser can be used in centerless grinders, cylindrical grinders and surface grinders with large wheels.
The dresser should be attached with the entire surface in contact with the wheel surface. A finer surface finish can be obtained using a grit dresser instead of a single-point dresser. If the surface finish is too fine, this can be remedied by increasing the dresser feed speed. Set the cutting depth to 0.03 – 0.05 mm for rough finishing and 0.01 – 0.02 mm for finishing. Be careful with the coolant supply and how firmly the dresser is attached when dressing.
Shape and Size of Diamond Layer
Diamond Grit Size
|Code||Grit size||Adjusted wheel grit size|
|4||Coarse (♯16)||#46 or coarser|
|8||Fine (♯30)||#120 or finer|