Thick Film Circuit Substrate with Copper Conductors
Ceramics & Materials
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- Electronic Ceramic Powder
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate
- Decoration Materials
- Electronic Paste (Thick Film)
- Engineering Ceramics
- Dental Materials
- Technical Support
- Technical Support List
- What is decalcomania?
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate with Precious Metal design guidance
- About Our Technology
- New Copper Conductors + Plating Substrate design guidance
- Thick Film Circuit Substrate with Copper Conductors design guidance
- Thick Film Heater design guidance
- Catalog Lineup
- Porous ceramics & catalyst carriers
- Core Material Characteristics
- ℃ MONARC Characteristics
- Catalog Download
- About Our Sales Offices
Our Thick Film Circuit Substrate with Copper Conductors are used for high durability and fine-line conductor traces.
These substrates exhibit particularly excellent reliability in high-temperature environments.
|Conductor||Resistivity||Cu 2mΩ/□||20 μm thick equivalent|
|Adhesion||Initial||≧2.5Kg||Φ0.6 mm tin-plated copper trace wire
Pad size: 2 mm□
(150°C, 48 hrs)
|Solder leach resistance||Solder leach ≤ 40 μm||Line width: 500 μm
235°C, 5 sec, 3 cycles
|Resistor||Resistance value||10 to 2MΩ|
|TCR||±300ppm / °C||-55 to 25°C, 25 to 125°C|
|±150ppm / °C|
|Rated power||40 to 600mW / mm2|
|Stability||Thermal shock||≦±1.5%||235°C, 10 sec, 1 cycle|
|H.H.B.T.||≦±2.0%||85°C, 85% RH, 1,000 hours|
|Thermal cycle||≦±1.5%||-40°C – 150°C, 500 cycles|
|High-temperature storage||≦±2.0%||150°C, 1,000 hours|
- Please consult with us about special requirements you may have for fine-pattern traces, highly accurate resistance values, and low TCR boards.
- Please consult with us about assembled products, such as electronic component assembly and lead pin attachment, etc.