Fully Automatic Powder Processing System
Heating Furnaces / Kilns
- Heating Furnaces / Kilns List
- Drying Furnace List
- Batch Kiln
- Far Infrared Conveyer Furnace
- Other Drying Furnaces
- Roll to Roll Far-infrared Heating Furnace
- Far Infrared Heater
- Firing Kiln List
- Roller Hearth Kiln
- Pusher Kiln
- Rotary Kiln
- Batch Kiln
Search by industry or usage
- Search by industry or usage List
- Displays and lighting
- Furnace Construction Maintenance
- Mixing Technology List
SM Engineering Equipment
- SM Engineering Equipment List
Heating and Cooling Systems
- Heating and Cooling Systems List
- Saccharification system for bio-ethanol production
- Adhesive Temperature Adjusting System
- Coating Liquid Precision Temperature (viscosity) Adjusting System
- Scrambled Eggs Continuation Manufacturing System
- Condiment Miso Heat Sterilization System
- Starch Gelatinization System for Paper Manufacturing
- Flour Paste Manufacturing System
- PVA Continuous Dissolution System
- Seasoning Liquid Heating Sterilization Cooling System
- Automated Oxidized Starch Production System
- In-line Starch Saccharification System
- Water Heating System
- Mixing Systems
- Powder and Liquid Dispersion System
- Reaction System
- Consecutive Degassing Deaeration System
- Laboratory Test Systems
- Heat Exchangers
Static Mixer (SM)
- Static Mixer (SM) List
- Gas absorption(Option)
- Option Parts
- Search by industry or usage
- Cooker / Steam Mixer
- Cutting and Grinding Machine
- Filtration Systems List
- Search lubricants
Coolant Filtration Systems
- Coolant Filtration Systems List
- Combination filtration system
- Magnetic Separator
- Search filtration materials
- Filtration Related Systems
- Technical Support
- Catalog Download
- About Our Sales Offices
With power firing systems, Noritake can offer various support systems that can help improving your process.
We have non-contaminant instruments and systems such as powder feeders, collection units,transfer equipment and others that match the unique characteristics of the powder material.
This complete system can provide efficiency, stability, and precise quality control.
After the firing process the sagger tester catches cracked sagger using sensors to prevent potential problems.
The recovery machine overturns the sagger into closed containers to collect the powder material.
The Crusher crushes the powder material to the proper condition using units such as roll crushers, jaw crushers and other units.
Using brushes, the sagger cleaner absorbs powder materials that are attached around the sagger.
The feeder supplies powder material according to the characteristics of the powder. Options include vibration and screw method.
The surface of the sagger is quickly and evenly smoothed with the leveling machine.