Heating Furnaces / Kilns
- Heating Furnaces / Kilns List
- Drying Furnace List
- Batch Kiln
- Far Infrared Conveyer Furnace
- Other Drying Furnaces
- Roll to Roll Far-infrared Heating Furnace
- Far Infrared Heater
- Firing Kiln List
- Roller Hearth Kiln
- Pusher Kiln
- Rotary Kiln
- Batch Kiln
Search by industry or usage
- Search by industry or usage List
- Displays and lighting
- Furnace Construction Maintenance
- Mixing Technology List
SM Engineering Equipment
- SM Engineering Equipment List
Heating and Cooling Systems
- Heating and Cooling Systems List
- Saccharification system for bio-ethanol production
- Adhesive Temperature Adjusting System
- Coating Liquid Precision Temperature (viscosity) Adjusting System
- Scrambled Eggs Continuation Manufacturing System
- Condiment Miso Heat Sterilization System
- Starch Gelatinization System for Paper Manufacturing
- Flour Paste Manufacturing System
- PVA Continuous Dissolution System
- Seasoning Liquid Heating Sterilization Cooling System
- Automated Oxidized Starch Production System
- In-line Starch Saccharification System
- Water Heating System
- Mixing Systems
- Powder and Liquid Dispersion System
- Reaction System
- Consecutive Degassing Deaeration System
- Laboratory Test Systems
- Heat Exchangers
Static Mixer (SM)
- Static Mixer (SM) List
- Gas absorption(Option)
- Option Parts
- Search by industry or usage
- Cooker / Steam Mixer
- Cutting Machine (Thin Cut Master : TCM)
- Filtration Systems List
- Search lubricants
Coolant Filtration Systems
- Coolant Filtration Systems List
- Combination filtration system
- Magnetic Separator
- Search filtration materials
- Filtration Related Systems
- Technical Support
- Catalog Download
- About Our Sales Offices
Thermocouple with protecting tube
Ceramic protection tube prevents erosion from atmosphere gas and to stabilize temperature measuring accuracy.
Depending on the customer's usage, we offer various materials for the protection tube.
Thermocouple covered with insulation material such as resin, glass, ceramic,etc. is light and soft enough for portable temperature measurement.
Thermocouple protected by metal sheath such as SUS provides flexibility for mounting in narrow spaces.
|Positive Wire||Negative Wire|
|K||Chromel||Alumel||0 - 1000°C|
|J||Iron||Constantan||0 - 400°C|
|R||Platinum Rhodium||Platinum||400 - 1400°C|
|B||Platinum Rhodium||Platinum Rhodium||800 - 1600°C|
|PR40-20||Platinum Rhodium||Platinum Rhodium||1000 - 1700°C|
*Working temperature is recommended by JIS(Japanese Industrial Standard).
Periodical temperature calibration is required because thermocouple deteriorates with time.
Noritake makes temperature calibration program depending on environment use and supports quality control.
Products using precious metals such as platinum can be very expensive.
Noritake recasts and recycles used wire.
Depending on the circumstances, protection tubes and terminals may be damaged earlier than thermocouple.
Noritake can make partial repairs and suggestions on improvement methods.